Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Nov 2011 MoVie ReVieW


Not in the mood today because something terrible happen last night and still continue until tonight... Huh?! *sigh* Perhaps it will not last for tomorrow too. Otherwise, it will drive me crazy. Really! But it’s okay. It’s make me feels want to update blog after so long not update it. Finally, today I feel like writing something... It’s good, right? So, don’t think all bad things or problems just give you headache. It can give you goods as well... (^__^) Btw, enough about the bad mood things. Let’s move on & focus to something else... Actually, I want to write some movie reviews I visited cinema quite often last month. So, just want to share my opinions about the movie. You can share your opinions too if you want... Just drop it at the comment box below the entry, ok? (^__*)


Aku Bukan Tomboy


I watched this film on 26 Nov 2011 (Saturday) with my cousin when we were shopping at Timesquare. I like it. Very funny & enjoyable... The actors & actress carries their character very well. Especially my favorite actor, Shaheizy Sam! (^__+) But, Burn character is not really fits Syamsul Yusof. Even with the nerd hairstyle & the glasses, doesn’t make him looks like a nerd as the character should be... He still looks smart & “macho” as usual... However, nice try! (^__^)


The ending is a little bit "tergantung". Maybe the director wants us to think ourselves or maybe “Aku Bukan Tomboy 2” is coming soon?? (*__@) Who knows? Btw, Salina Saibi really good in carrying “pengkid” character named Sam. Amazing! Well done! The most interesting thing about this film is the script is really great. This film use the dialogue that always been used by teenager today... Interesting & amusing! (*__^) This film makes me realize the differences between “pengkid” & “tomboy” because before this they look the same to me. (@__@) How about you? Did you know the differences? Btw, 4 stars for “Aku Bukan Tomboy”!!

Puss in Boots


On 28 Nov 2011 (Monday), after sending my cousin to the Pudu Central, I, my sis & my brother’s kids watched “Puss in Boots”. Doesn’t have much words to say about this movie because it doesn’t really interest me even I watch it in 3D.


It is just a simple movie. Actually, we didn’t plan to watch this movie. Just wanted to kill times with the kids. I give 2.5 stars for “Puss in Boots”...

p/s : Read some more reviews on the next entry... (^__<)

No comments: