Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

❤ OmBaK RiNdU ❤


I have waited to watch “Ombak Rindu” quite a long time. What interest me to watch this film is of course the hero, Aaron Aziz (>__<) & another thing is because I have read the novel during my secondary school. The novel was very exciting & different from other love stories. So, I expect this film would be exciting as the novel too... My sis who is a novel lover also excited to watch this film. So, we decided to go to the TGV cinema at Wang Walk Mall, buying the ticket. However, all the tickets for Ombak Rindu were sold out on that day. Very disappointing. Luckily, we got the tickets for the day after which is 4 Dec 2011 (Sunday). We even luckier when we got the chance to meet with the heroin for this film!! Guess who? It’s Maya Karin…!!!!!


Actually, we quite surprise because after this film ended, a few people came in & said they have bring us one of the characters in “Ombak Rindu”. I think it was just a joke. Surprisingly, it’s not! Maya Karin really came…!!!! (@__@)




The film is interesting but I think it will be more interesting if it is a drama series, right? (^__^) 3.5 stars for Ombak Rindu!

p/s : Check another reviews on the next entry... (@__@)

No comments: