Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Dec 2011 MoVie ReVieW

ARTHUR CHRISTMAS

I watched “Arthur Christmas” on Saturday, 3 Dec 2011 with my nephew & niece. This movie started with a little girl writing a letter to Santa.


Santa doesn’t read the letters that are sent to him. But Arthur, Santa’s younger son who works in the Mail Room read & replies it.


Arthur’s older brother, Steve who is brilliant makes Santa’s job easier with the machines, huge spaceship & smart phone. As they return to the North Pole to celebrate “Mission Accomplished”, they find there is a present that are undelivered. They actually miss a present for a little girl.


After having some arguments with his older brother & father, Arthur takes the responsibility to deliver the missing present with the help of Grandsanta. That’s where the adventure begins actually. So, 3 stars for Arthur Christmas!

ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS 3


Because of we have become addicted on going to the cinema, we decided to watch “Alvin & The Chipmunk 3” on Saturday, 17 Dec 2011.


But the movie is not really exciting as the first “Alvin & The Chipmunk”. So, 2.5 stars for “Alvin & The Chipmunk 3”.

PAPA I LOVE YOU


On Thursday night, 29 Dec 2011, my sis, my younger brother, my nephew, my niece & I went to the Wangsa Walk Mall to watch “Papa I Love You”. Not really an interesting movie actually. Just interested to watch because of a little cute girl, Mia Sara Nasuha. (^__*)


This film is all about the relationship between father & daughter.


2.5 stars for “Papa I Love You”!

p/s: Sorry, I'm too lazy to write.. (+__+)

2 comments:

♥ cik .hanie ♥ said...

hey u ana , imissu <3

Farhana said...

miss u toooooooooo.....huhuhu..