Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

:: FaKe MaSk ::


Hye guys..!! Happy Saturday!! It's been a while since I updated this blog. So, wanted to give you a brief overview of what has been going on. Apologies for the lack of updates because I'm quite busy stepping on my new stage of life which is working stage, but it's good to be busy, right? It shows i'm making in progress! But it also shows I have to experience more stressful & challenging things. (+__+) Never mind. You may have noticed that this blog have been make over. So, how the new image looks like? Nice? Too pinky & childish? Who cares?? (^__+) Thanks to my niece for her patience in helping me make over this blog. I fully appreciate what you have done for me. Thanks again. (^__<)

Btw, forget about the image things. Wanted to share with you something. I learned a lot from working life. One of the things that I learned is "DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE". Please remember that we don't have any right to judge people. I hate people judging me & I also don't like judging people. EVERYONE in this planet IS IMPERFECT. So, don't ever think that YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH to JUDGE OTHERS. Don't misunderstand me. I don't pointed to anyone. Just wants to share my thoughts. Sharing is caring, right?? (*__*)


Sometimes, we don't realize that WE ARE judging people & sometimes, we don't realize that we are HURTING people with our words or actions. We are humans & humans cannot escape doing mistakes. It's not wrong doing mistakes. But, it is wrong when we doing mistakes & not learning from the mistakes. So, in order to reduce or avoiding us from doing the same mistakes again & again, we just have to keep reminding our self that everyone has their own strengths & weakness. (^__^)


One of my trainer said that "Everyone wearing mask on their face & we don't have any right to force them to remove it". Do you agree?? I agree with him. We don't have any right in forcing people to remove the mask but we can help advising them. But, if they don't want to, we cannot push them, we cannot remove it for them. Let them pull the mask by themselves. They have the rights. So, remember what I said just now & give it some thought, ok? Will updates more soon. So, keep waiting & enjoy your wonderful weekends..!! (^__^)

p/s : Don't judge my journey until you've walked my path....

No comments: