Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

FRiEnDsHiP QuOTeS


We shared smiles..
We wiped the tears & through the years..
Our FRIENDSHIP has grown along with us..
You are truly a wonderful part of my life..


A FRIEND gives hope when life is low..
A FRIEND is a place when you have nowhere to go..
A FRIEND is honest..
A FRIEND is true..
A FRIEND is precious and that my friend is you..!


FRIENDS give us the courage
to lift the blinds on our hearts,
to open up &
show what we generally keep hidden
from the nest of the world..


I don't need words to express..
I don't need tears to shed..
I don't need to ask for a smile..
Or a hold me..
All I need is to be your FRIEND,
forever..!


We have known each other by chance..
Become FRIENDS by choice..
Still friends by decision..
And when we say
FRIEND FOREVER
That's definitely a lifetime promise..!


p/s : Sahabat adalah anugerah yang tidak ternilai...

2 comments:

Pn Ayu said...

missssssss our friendship damn much !! :)

Farhana said...

me too... :')